• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
14 14

218 posts in this topic

How much do I need to spend to keep you around? 

I just asked my wife the same question...

5 minutes ago, Changer said:

Time to share memories...

Confession of a junkie, Rick was my dealer, of Bakers. He introduced me to the good stuff and I was hooked, and many of my first and favorite bakers came from him.

And one book I never would never have contemplated owning but was lucky Rick loves to deal and trade, so a dozen books later I had my CL 25. Hopefully you announce your books on the dealer boards at least ;)

scan0129.jpg

scan0033 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

scan0146.jpg

scan0123.jpg

CL25.jpg

Oh man, those are awesome.  Somebody had to be nuts to let those go. :hi:^^

4 hours ago, goldust40 said:

Rick took these boards by storm and never put a foot wrong - it’s all about the work ethic and knowing the market, which takes time and dedication. Salutations to one of the very best. 

This is a true statement! Rick surely took the boards by storm. I discovered GGA with Rick, and nobody put tough GA/SA threads together quite like Rick. We’ll all surely miss you around here man. Hopefully you’ll pop back here periodically. Peace my friend.