• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Comic Art Dealer List?
3 3

153 posts in this topic

Thanks Steve.. I can't believe I only just found this place.. and only by accident searching for something entirely unrelated to comics

I just wish I could figure out how to show pics.. can't seem to get that right.. and my signature isn't showing..

is this run by CGC ??

best

Rich=================

oh it's run by CGC alright...and they almost ran it into the ground (just kidding Steve B.)

It's a wealth of information and it's so much easier to use than the comic-l group....

Course we have our "problem children"...but the good far out way the bad....mostly it's a good group.

Anyone have any leads as to where i might be able to pick up a piece?

This is about as good as you're going to get for Mirage TMNT art:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja...1QQcmdZViewItem

The auction still has a couple of days to go, so you've still got time.

Sure would be nice to own that group of OA but unfortunately (or fortunately) i'm not a Hilton and don't have millions to spend on whatever i want.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mark Hay at Splashpage is awesome. The work on the site is spectacular and he is very reasonable. I highly recommend him. Albert Moy has incredible art and I have bought many pieces from him, but he definitely is a no nonsense, strictly business kind of guy. There is no other place to get Gunslinger Born Jae Lee art though, so he'll continue to get my business.

Some of us don't have sites sicne we work at this very part time. I do instead a periodic list to to art colelctors who send me their emails- it's usually 13-16 pages long - major focus is comic book and comic strip art but it includes illustration art and a small amount of obscure animation including silent film era. I get newer post 1970 art but a lot of the list is older material- Iger shop, Classics illustrated, harvey, Dell and standard- the superhero art often moves fast.

If you want a list email me at yellowkd@terracom.net I also work off of want lists a lot and between lists just contact people if art turns up they are looking for.

Best George Hagenauer (yes the person who does the Comic Buyers Guide pieces on Art)

I will be off line a lot the first two weeks of October 2007 due to a number of other committments so if responses are delayed that is why

Just wanted to update that I am now selling art for the following artists...

Doug Mahnke

Shawn Moll

Phil Hester

Ande Parks

Tom Nguyen

contact me here via PM if looking for particular pieces!

Jon

Hello,

If anyone had any Shadow PULP PAINTINGS, Doc Savage Pulp paintings, or any Spicy PULP paintings, please contact me.

My 2 page website for SHADOW PULP ORGINAL ART and SHADOW RARE COLLECTIBLES from the 1930's and 40's is:

www.theshadow.ca

Dwight

306 531-2211

dwightfu@yahoo.com

Edited by detective35DF