• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Comic Art Dealer List?
3 3

153 posts in this topic

I like to buy one OA piece a year....

Does anybody Know where I can obtain OA modern books like:

Walking Dead Splash Page Comic Art, and comic art fans.

Y: The Last Man

Batman: Hush Series Albert Moy represents Jim Lee, or you can check Comicartfans to see if Scott Williams is selling anything, also CAF will have some secondary market pieces.

much appreciated.

John

Walking Dead Splash Page Comic Art, and comic art fans.

Batman: Hush Series Albert Moy represents Jim Lee, or you can check Comicartfans to see if Scott Williams is selling anything, also CAF will have some secondary market pieces.

much appreciated.

John

thanks! (worship)

Walking Dead

Batman: Hush Series

much appreciated.

John

WALKING DEAD: http://www.splashpageart.com/ArtistGalleryTitles.asp?ArtistId=84

Y: THE LAST MAN: http://hellkitty.blogspot.com/

HUSH: http://www.albertmoy.com/ArtistGalleryTitleDetails.asp?ArtistId=380&Mag=Batman

General rule of thumb is to buy direct from the artist whenever possible. In the case of Y, that's Pia Guerra's website. I've found that WD tends to be priced on the high end from Splash Page. You'll get a better deal off Ebay from collectors dumping their unwanted art. I don't follow Jim Lee Batman at all, so sorry, not much advice there. Good luck!

You're welcome! (thumbs u

I forgot to mention that the inker for Y, Jose Marzan, Jr., has been known to sell pages. But he's very tough to get a hold of online. Your best bet is to see him at a show.

If you want a cover, Massimo Carnevale has been slowly letting go of some. He would not sell any for a long time, so this is great for fans. I've seen a lot of nice ones pop up on CAF. You can get a hold of him here:

http://carnevaleonsale.blogspot.com/

I really want some Y: The Last Man.

I have a Y page that I'd let go of. It's Paul Chadwick art, with Marzan inks. It's Yorick (in costume though) and Ampersand.

ChadwickY.jpg

Also, maybe check with Solar here on the boards. I got my page from him a few years back. Not sure if he may still have some.

Norrin -How were your experiences buying from Chang and Beck? I've bought from Anthony Snyder in person (at shows) and later via the web. I've also traded and sold him pages. He's very matter of fact, but easy to work and deal with.

What were your experiences with the other two?

Edited by BSFA

A quick amendment to the previous post: You can now add artist Jason Craig (artist for both Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash mini-series from DC/Wildstorm, as well as other things) to the list of talent exclusively represented by Sequential Treasures (and we are happy to have him)! :)

Fellow board member from Australia (?) represents some great artists .......

************************************************************************************

Please contact Royd - roydster@yahoo.com

I will have art for sale from the following artists:

Nicola Scott – Blackest Night: Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, Secret Six, Birds of Prey.

Colin Wilson – Blueberry, Tex, Star Wars: Invasion and Rebellion, 2000AD (Judge Dredd and Rogue Trooper pages), Point Blank, Battler Britton, Bullet to the Head (aka Du Plomb dans la Tete).

Ardian Syaf – Blackest Night: Batman, Superman/Batman, Blackest Night: Phantom Stranger, Green Lantern Corps (covers, pages).

Ben Stenbeck – Living with the Dead, Witchfinder, Man-Thing and Ectoplasmic Man.

Albeit a bit late but guess I better throw my hat into this ring...for any that dunno me I've been collecting original artwork for 20 years and also slinging it as a dealer for more than 10 years so please do check out my website:

www.ComicArtPage.com

I can vouch for Will. One of the good guys in this hobby. (thumbs u