• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Comic Art Dealer List?
3 3

153 posts in this topic

I'm looking for OA by the great Joe Kubert and the great Russ Heath! Any suggestions or help for my quest would be greatly appreciated! (thumbs u I would love to contact Joe Kubert for a commission if possible. :wishluck:

Well, today I mailed out a 45% down payment to a dealer I had never heard of until I checked this thread. Well down gentlemen! (worship) I thank you. (thumbs u This was a real help. I knew of many many of these dealers, but not every one and lo and behold I should have a nice piece soon enough. It will definitely be in my "Best of" on CAF at the end of the year. :whee:

Albeit a bit late but guess I better throw my hat into this ring...for any that dunno me I've been collecting original artwork for 20 years and also slinging it as a dealer for more than 10 years so please do check out my website:

www.ComicArtPage.com

I can vouch for Will. One of the good guys in this hobby. (thumbs u

+1! Sold me my first Bloom County daily at an awesome price.

You will find a lot of people here (myself included) who have purchased from Spencer Beck, and he is held in high regard. That said, yes it does take him a while to respond to emails some times.

So buy with confidence, but also with patience. Spencer has great prices, selection and his annual sale can't be beat.

You will find a lot of people here (myself included) who have purchased from Spencer Beck, and he is held in high regard. That said, yes it does take him a while to respond to emails some times.

So buy with confidence, but also with patience. Spencer has great prices, selection and his annual sale can't be beat.

Just checking emailed him a order last Wednesday, and haven't heard back yet. I'll just be more patient. Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I would give it about 10 days and if you don't hear back try again (at least that's what I've done in the past).

Will do. First time buying from him, great prices and a good selection from some of my favoite artist. Looking forward to a smooth transaction.

While many are aware some may not be, at least 40% of our sales are direct sales. We rep several artists as well. I also have a been collecting for over forty years. Yes, our current auction that coincides with San Diego is now running but we have hundreds of items,books and art that we bring to the shows for direct sale as well.

Joe Mannarino

http://www.allstarcomicart.com

http://www.allstarauctions.net

Joe@allstarauctions.net

Here is a list of artists that I've come across who sell directly on eBay from time to time...

Chris Bachalo

Darwyn Cooke

Bill Crabtree

David Finch

Dale Keown

Erik Larsen

Kevin Maguire

Dan McDaid

Marat Mychaels / Rob Liefeld

Ryan Ottley

Mark Pennington

Whilce Portacio