• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Comic Art Dealer List?
3 3

153 posts in this topic

And I finally found this site again. laugh.gif Very weird.

http://www.comic-gallery.de/

893naughty-thumb.gif I've been keeping that one a secret. Thye have a nice Glenn Fabry I'd like to get oneday.

but here is another I just "found" : www.golden-age-collectibles.com

Shame on you, keeping secrets from your brethren. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I think the guy who owns golden-age-collectibles just became a member here. Can't remember what his screenname is though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You making fun of the fact that my first name is "Contact"??!!

Good point though, if I had any idea how to change that I'd run off right now and make it "email@....". Contact is waaaay too specific. insane.gif

Yes, the movie "Contact" was my autoboreography.

And yes, I used that pickup line, and all it got me was the same slap in the face as all the others.

bumpit.gif

I really think this should be pinned to the top. It is such a valuable resource, but a pain in the arse to find.

Keywords are the key. Search for my word "noncommital" and you should find it right away. wink.gif

And yes I think it should be sticky.gif.

bumpit.gif

I really think this should be pinned to the top. It is such a valuable resource, but a pain in the arse to find.

Keywords are the key. Search for my word "noncommital" and you should find it right away. wink.gif

And yes I think it should be sticky.gif.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Searching for the words "original art" just wasn't cutting it. tongue.gif

I don't have a web page - thoug hi keep a small amount of art for sale up at www.comicartfans.com under George Hagenauer

For 30+ years I've sold mainly off lists to people interested in receiving them. I now use a 13-15 page email with links to art posted on the web- Warning I deal in a pretty wide range of material- not much superhero art as it sells quickly when it comes in- but a lot of strip art, misc odd comic art, older fiction house and other odd publishers, paperback covers, misc illustration, silent animation from 1915 etc.

It is am ix of consignment from friends and material I own. My art is tradeable.

So if you are into that type of stuff you can contact me throug hthe comicartfans site or by emailing yellowkd@terracom.net

Currently there are a lot of inexpensive prelims by Al WIlliamson for Valor- a pile of late 40's early 50's complete Fiction House other hgenre publishers stories of all types, some 1915 Chciago based animation art from early films, a lot of Harvey Bill Wenzel originals- good girl art and much more