• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Comic Art Dealer List?
3 3

153 posts in this topic

You can also have a look at ComicArtTracker.com (see dedicated topic here) to directly access more than 190 original comic art websites (dealers, auction houses, marketplaces, dealers, artists) in US and Europe.

comicarttracker_com-sources.jpg.41fb3a23216a46da63cff95750e65db8.jpg

And if your website is not indexed yet, feel free to contact me!

Edited by NicoV

JadeGiant Comic Art is nearly ready for the list. If you are looking for Joe Bennett's Immortal Hulk art, check back with us as the site will be launching soon. The site going live will be announced via the email list in the subscription link below so if you want to see what's available before any other web site announcements, subscribe today. 

Thanks! Dave/JG

www.jadegiantcomicart.com

JGCA sneak.png

Edited by JadeGiant

Hey, guys. I'm not a dealer, I'm a collector so thanks for these links. A lot of them don't work anymore and I'm too busy to click around all day. I know there's not a whole lot out there, but I'm looking for '70s Jack Kirby Supermans Pal Jimmy Olson artwork for sale. If it's no trouble could you dealers who are still active PM me links on anything you have for sale or other dealers you know of who are selling.  Thanks for your time. 

On 11/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, queenmary said:

Hey, guys. I'm not a dealer, I'm a collector so thanks for these links. A lot of them don't work anymore and I'm too busy to click around all day. I know there's not a whole lot out there, but I'm looking for '70s Jack Kirby Supermans Pal Jimmy Olson artwork for sale. If it's no trouble could you dealers who are still active PM me links on anything you have for sale or other dealers you know of who are selling.  Thanks for your time. 

https://comicarttracker.com/

@NicoV

https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/478415-comicarttracker-v3-is-live/#comment-11457629