• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Of which comic have you collected the most copies?
8 8

163 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

I was hopping to see stockpiles of Fish Police, Troll Lords, or Miami Mice.

Well, I could probably do that, but I didn't really "collect" them. They just pop up and accumulate, like weeds. Sure, you can spray for Fish Police, but if you don't pull them out by the root, they're just going to pop up again next year. Had a bad infestation of Sun Devils and Sonic Disruptors, once upon a time. Had to burn the house to the ground and start over.

8 hours ago, F For Fake said:
9 hours ago, DR.X said:

I was hopping to see stockpiles of Fish Police, Troll Lords, or Miami Mice.

Well, I could probably do that, but I didn't really "collect" them. They just pop up and accumulate, like weeds. Sure, you can spray for Fish Police, but if you don't pull them out by the root, they're just going to pop up again next year. Had a bad infestation of Sun Devils and Sonic Disruptors, once upon a time. Had to burn the house to the ground and start over.

giphy.gif

I've got about 50 copies of Micronauts 1 that I've picked up over the last decade from the $1 / $2 boxes.  And now I'm down to only 100 copies of Avengers Annual 10 after selling the lower grade 175 copies to a dealer in CA for what I paid for the entire set.