• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Of which comic have you collected the most copies?
8 8

163 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I think I have the most copies of this book.  Here are early pictures but I have added to both the graded and raw collection :)

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

mail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gifmail.gif

17 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I think I have the most copies of this book.  Here are early pictures but I have added to both the graded and raw collection :)

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

Why does this issue mean so much to you? The cover stands out in the run

1 hour ago, kav said:

I would like to participate in this thread, however, the last time I posted a photo containing multiple copies of the same book, I offended some boardie (who I had never had any previous negative interaction with).   The guy called me a variety of names (using language that I would not care to repeat) and the thread ended up getting locked.   Apparently some people do not believe others should be allowed to collect what they like if what they like is multiple copies of the same book.  So much for personal freedom.   :juggle:

7 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I would like to participate in this thread, however, the last time I posted a photo containing multiple copies of the same book, I offended some boardie (who I had never had any previous negative interaction with).   The guy called me a variety of names (using language that I would not care to repeat) and the thread ended up getting locked.   Apparently some people do not believe others should be allowed to collect what they like if what they like is multiple copies of the same book.  So much for personal freedom.   :juggle:

Never let anyone else's opinion change what you do one iota.  Boardies would love to see what you got.

2 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I bought the book off the stands in 1976 in Osgood, IN as a young kid.  I tried to redraw the image in our back garage wall as a kid.  Fast forward to the 2000s and I saw the artwork for sell on eBay and was able to buy it.

black_panther.jpg

jungle_action_23.jpg

Awesome 😊 

49 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Multiple copies of Action Comics 1?

32 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Multiple copies of Action Comics 1?

Close! It's a pretty epic collection. Hope @Hudson will share again. Screw the haters.

9 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Close! It's a pretty epic collection. Hope @Hudson will share again. Screw the haters.

why anyone would try to demand terms for how other collectors can collect is baffling to me.  

10 hours ago, Hudson said:

Do it!  Do it!  Do it!

10 hours ago, littledoom said:

time to search for the thread... haha

Here is the original thread....

Apparently the mods decided to delete the post that Catman76 made after my post in which he insulted me and called me names that I am not sure are allowed on this forum.  I have a screen shot of it, however, I do not want to get in trouble with the mods for posting it (given the language he used to describe me - simply for owning more than one copy of a book).