• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Uncanny X-Men 142 CGC 9.8 blue

6 posts in this topic

I've got a Signature Series copy somewhere in the brewing process, so in the meantime let's move this beauty of a 9.8...

Necessities first:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  Book will be shipped via USPS registered mail (so it may take a bit longer to reach you, but it will be as secure as possible).  Shipping is included in book price.

International Shipping - exact cost, minus the US shipping cost.  Please inquire first for an accurate quote. 

Returns:  No returns on CGC books as you know what you're getting.

On the HoS?  Don't bother.  Probation list?  Message me first and we'll talk about your situation, but don't be overly optimistic.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn.  And I've got a fledgling kudos thread started (link is in my profile page).

First :takeit:wins the book outright, offers always welcome.  Onward!

So here we go, Uncanny X-Men 142, part 2 of the ever popular DoFP storyline.  Lots of future X-Men deaths :(.  This one clocks in at the near perfect 9.8 with white pages.  Not a whole lot else to be said as this issue tends to sell itself.

Last eBay sale about a week and a half ago went for $400 shipped, so let's call this guy $349 $329.

142 front.JPG

142 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792
Price cut

On 8/2/2020 at 10:47 AM, mattn792 said:

So here we go, Uncanny X-Men 142, part 2 of the ever popular DoFP storyline.  Lots of future X-Men deaths :(.  This one clocks in at the near perfect 9.8 with white pages.  Not a whole lot else to be said as this issue tends to sell itself.

Last eBay sale about a week and a half ago went for $400 shipped, so let's call this guy $349 $329.

142 front.JPG

142 rear.JPG

:takeit: