• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout 4 variant (bagged and and boarded the same day bought never touched
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Until I looked at Go Collect I had no Idea how hot this book and the original was.....I could not find it on my data base.... well because of sheltering I decided to re do my 4000+ comics on excel then update locations on my Comic Book program.  I was shocked that I had it... I am not taking it out of the sleeve until CGC does it  so please grade on the front cover only.

Thank you  so much in advance

Ultimae 4 variant A869.jpg

Edited by WEBHEAD

It’s understood why you don’t want to touch it.  You could try nitrile gloves. (thumbsu Without the back cover pics, I’ll say 9.6...give or take.  IMO. :bigsmile:

8 minutes ago, WEBHEAD said:

Until I looked at Go Collect I had no Idea how hot this book and the original was.....I could not find it on my data base.... well because of sheltering I decided to re do my 4000+ comics on excel then update locations on my Comic Book program.  I was shocked that I had it... I am not taking it out of the sleeve until CGC does it  so please grade on the front cover only.

Thank you  so much in advance

Ultimae 4 variant A869.jpg

Send it to CCS+CGC ASAP. This is gold.

I had been looking in my moderns they don't even have bags.... so I had bought 1 and the last issue... I thought I did not guy it.... I almost had a heart "attack"  when in a box that was hidden away had it.... thanks it is heading out asap