• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some LB Cole Blue Bolts LB Cole Jungle, A Couple of GGA Books, Stuff Like That . ADDING A FEW MORE - Couple of Bronze Price Variants, Couple of Nice Atlas War, A Baker, Stuff
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Just 6 Books Tonight, maybe a few more tomorrow

PMs are welcome but an  :takeit: in the thread trumps ongoing negotiations. If you send me a PM please don't ask "what is the lowest you will take? or "what's your best price?" My best price is listed, if you want to make an offer please feel free to do that; I'll either say yes, no, or if we are close I may counter. Thanks for understanding.

Postage & Insurance is $25.00 for slabs in the US if you pay by Paypal.         CHECKS/MO get free postage in the US

PLEASE PAY WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING AN INVOICE UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE. 

No HOSers or people I have blocked. NO Returns accepted on CGC books

Edited by bcc

1st up a couple of price variants, sorry if you are not into Bronze but I don't want to run a thread for 2 books.

AMAZING SPIDERMAN 157 30 Cent Price Variant CGC 9.2 White Pages

$250

DSC02331.thumb.JPG.84c94d11da3f1c3dc51de7d5870913fc.JPG

DSC02332.thumb.JPG.dee6e05fedae0ca439416750176b8cb1.JPG