• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Huge Copper and Modern Sale - high quality stuff
9 9

459 posts in this topic

Since there will be no shows for a while my inventory is bursting at the seams and its time to move some high grade copper and modern books. The overwhelming majority of these books are never opened straight from a pull box into a bag books. Shipping $8 in the US of A for up to 6 books, above that USPS Priority Mail at cost. Flat rate boxes are $13, so probably that. 14 day return policy no questions asked. Paypal strongly preferred for near immediate shipment. First :takeit:in a thread takes a book, trumps all conditional PMs. Offers cheerfully accepted but this will be primo stuff.

Edit: My scanner has some ick on it I cannot get rid of - it is noticeable on jet black books. The ick is NOT on the books.

Edited by FlyingDonut

Starting with something fun. Sandman 75 2nd Printing CGC 9.6/White. Book has not been pressed - I thought this was a 9.8 when I submitted it.Sold! to RedGiant

Edited by FlyingDonut

Still sealed copy of Ultimate Fallout 4. First appearance of Miles Morales. I am going to very much regret selling this for Sold! to CarlNicholson

image.png

Edited by FlyingDonut

Last book for tonight as it is 1:30 AM on the East Coast. VF copy of Static 45. Extremely hard to find last issue. Moebius cover. This is a crazy book. Crazy. If you know what this is you're not going to blink at $250.

static045.jpeg

NM/M copy of Thor 4. First cameo appearance of Black Winter. Four copies available

Sold! to Gsims (2), echu, podochigae

Edited by FlyingDonut