• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Usagi 10 Momoko Variant
1 1

34 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, Venmo, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Shipping free in the US. International shipping will be at cost.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through

Edited by Ryan.

Tick Omnibus Limited Edition. Collects the first six issues of the original Ben Edlund series. Limited to 3000. This is number 1251.

Signed on the first page by Ben Edlund with a nice Tick head sketch. Also signed by Bob Polio and George Suarez.

Fine condition. $75. SOLD

Spoiler

2020-08-04_100256.jpg

Spoiler

20200804_100536.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Usagi Yojimbo Saga Legends TPB. Collects the entire Space Usagi series, all 3 volumes, plus the Senso series, Yokai, and extras. SOLD

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

Spoiler

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Usagi Saga book sold. 

I'll have some more books this week. 

In the meantime, take 15% off the list price of the other books before this post. 

Edited by Ryan.

Complete Usagi Yojimbo Grasscutter run, issues 13-22 of the Dark Horse series. This is Stan Sakai's award winning Usagi saga. Average grade of VF+. $40 for all ten issues. SOLD

Spoiler

20200809_212345.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Let's try some price drops until I can get some more stuff posted, hopefully later today. 

Prices include shipping in the US. 

Tick Omnibus = $50

Grasscutter run = $33

Edited by Ryan.

23 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Complete Usagi Yojimbo Grasscutter run, issues 13-22 of the Dark Horse series. This is Stan Sakai's award winning Usagi saga. Average grade of VF+. $40 for all ten issues. 

20200809_212345.jpg

I’ll take it at $33

2 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Nice sale!

Thanks. Now that early TMNT and Crow books are going for stupid money, the market is just waiting for me to sell these Tick books too low before prices on those take off.