• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Venom Lethal Protector 1 black cover
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Hi.  I have decided to send in my Venom Lethal Protector 1 black cover to get signed and graded.  I have had this comic since the late 90's.  I haven't taken it out of its bag and board in over 15 years.  I took it out to make these scans.  I can take some pictures if needed.  It doesn't have any tears or markings.  The comic lays very flat. the staples look good. There is a small indent below the "V" in Venom that is hard to see in person and doesn't show up in the scan.  It looks like maybe an indent from a finger.  I thought about having it pressed when I send it in, is that a good idea?  If you have any questions or want to see more of the comic let me know.

This is my first send in, and I'm nervous about it.  I have only gotten comics graded at cons.

img20200803_22213369.jpg

img20200803_22224437.jpg

29 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

9.6 to 9.8 that’s insane that you have that btw insanely rare

I didn't realize how rare it was at the time I got it.  I am nervous about sending it in.  I'm going to pack it really well.  USPS has been terrible with packages lately.

Edited by Damore

Very, very nice!!!  I think I soiled myself!!! 9.6/9.8.  Put it in an iron box, inside a safe, inside a tank before you send it. :roflmao:

Edited by Galen130
typo...