• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Contest!! Starts 7-31-21. See Page 5 for Details- Prizes are free CGC grading for the winners. All boardies in good standing can enter!
4 4

196 posts in this topic

I'll save the emojis for another time as those can be hard to read aloud! lol

Just kidding and be sure to read the exclamation point too! This should be fun for you, so if I am the caboose of the crazy train, to know you gave the time is fun enough :)

i only send in value and moderns so this is right up my alley. I'm newish to not have been able to help with your collection, which I can still admire from afar, 40 lashes for me!

Thanks for being whacky with a sincere heart to give back to the community, my thread of the same should come along eventually, as the atmosphere and boardies here are generous!

The books I have are werewolf by night #33 the 2nd appearanceand fantastic four #36 1st medusa and the frightful four, not necessarily in that order, but that I'd really like to have graded :) those two with the value tier are good enough for the value tier insurance of $200 max!

I'll pick a 3rd as a modern if my silly string sticks to the wall, also any noodles, also I'm making spaghetti Thursday and your all invited! ^^

8 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Hi electricprune

my registry set will never win any major CGC award as it is not high grade , but it is complete and i did put my heart and soul into it to making it nice with pictures and descriptions of every book, plus i live in Lansing so i can get a package to you quickly !

Gettysburg

Set Type: Our Army At War #1 - #80
Owner: 1950's war comics
Last Modified: 6/4/2015
Views: 834

SET DESCRIPTION:

DC golden/silver age war, one of the DC BIG FIVE war issues. Trying to achieve a goal of 100% graded completion, it has a mixture of lower to mid grade and with a few nicer ones thrown in. Please enjoy looking at a first time attempt at a larger CGC graded run of issues, and some of the most colorful and best covers of early DC war.

Update 04/15 this set has been so much fun searching for, filling holes, getting them graded and then adding to the registry that I almost want to do it all over again !

85% of this set was purchased raw and submitted for grading, most of these from Ebay, some from the Motor City Comic Con and the remainder were bought already graded from various web sites, auction houses and the CGC boards

Nice, you will be entered as Second Bull Run.

4 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'll save the emojis for another time as those can be hard to read aloud! lol

Just kidding and be sure to read the exclamation point too! This should be fun for you, so if I am the caboose of the crazy train, to know you gave the time is fun enough :)

i only send in value and moderns so this is right up my alley. I'm newish to not have been able to help with your collection, which I can still admire from afar, 40 lashes for me!

Thanks for being whacky with a sincere heart to give back to the community, my thread of the same should come along eventually, as the atmosphere and boardies here are generous!

The books I have are werewolf by night #33 the 2nd appearanceand fantastic four #36 1st medusa and the frightful four, not necessarily in that order, but that I'd really like to have graded :) those two with the value tier are good enough for the value tier insurance of $200 max!

I'll pick a 3rd as a modern if my silly string sticks to the wall, also any noodles, also I'm making spaghetti Thursday and your all invited! ^^

Listing the books is a nice touch, especially when I love Moon Knight.👍🏻

I deserve to win because what you see is what you get. You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My comics like me. 

16 minutes ago, serling1978 said:

I deserve to win because what you see is what you get. You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My comics like me. 

D85A22BD-E8DF-456D-918B-DB2AAB00F7B3.jpeg