• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it normal that I am charged shipping for each individual SS book?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I wrote this in the newbie forum but maybe here is better. I am submitting for the Bagley signing (gotta do it before that Carnage movie comes out) and in my total I am charged a fed ex shipping charge for each submission. Nomatter if they are both going for pressing or none are. Is that normal? This is getting mucho mucho pricey.

26 minutes ago, CyberSnake said:

Try re-doing the order and change the quanity to "2" you should only have to enter the info once. 

I am sending in 2 different issues, not two of 361, does that make a difference? Are both of your comics 361 second printing?

I am sending in 361 and 362. Can I simply select a quantity of 2 and fill out just for 361, as you did?

Edited by William-James88

Damn sorry, I just assumed they were the same. Yes both of mine are the same. You would think they would combine at checkout. It would make sense for different signings but different books for the same signing shouldn't cost you double(opinion) Try posting on "Ask CGC" I got a quick response through there. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck. 

Just now, CyberSnake said:

Damn sorry, I just assumed they were the same. Yes both of mine are the same. You would think they would combine at checkout. It would make sense for different signings but different books for the same signing shouldn't cost you double(opinion) Try posting on "Ask CGC" I got a quick response through there. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck. 

You were very kind to respond, thanks

8 hours ago, CyberSnake said:

Hey man, in case you were wondering, i figured it out. It was due to the custom labels. I used a different custom label for each book. 

Edited by William-James88