• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Various high grade CGC SA / BA keys - Aug 4 2020
2 2

66 posts in this topic

Just now, musicmeta said:

Sorry If I sounded harsh..That was not my intent.  Just trying to provide a little info on this book..and hey I could be wrong too.  

Nah that's why I smiled at the end. I'm also the new guy compared to many so some ribbing should be had! Now to continue drooling over these X-Men...

46 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

Is the 107 700 or 7000?

It's $7000.

That book has sold for as much as $9800 in the past year and has averaged $6500 (9 sales) over the last 12 months and $6652 in 2019 (7 sales).

The book features the 1st full appearance of the Starjammers (there is talk of them appearing in an X-men movie) and it's always been a tough book in 9.8 for Bronze X-men collectors.

5 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

It's $7000.

That book has sold for as much as $9800 in the past year and has averaged $6500 (9 sales) over the last 12 months and $6652 in 2019 (7 sales).

The book features the 1st full appearance of the Starjammers (there is talk of them appearing in an X-men movie) and it's always been a tough book in 9.8 for Bronze X-men collectors.

Ty for the answer. With the prices of 104 and 109, I did not see that coming!

17 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Giant-Size Captain Marvel 1 CGC 9.8 White - Stunning copy

Asking $700 (shipping included)

*Book is CGC graded. Scan of CGC graded copy will be posted. This is just a picture of the book raw before it was graded*

IMG_20200730_1623338.jpg

C’mere sexy!
:takeit: per PM

Thanks Roy!

X-men #7 CGC 8.5 and X-men #107 CGC 9.8 have now SOLD!

@electricprune Thanks for the man-love, Wes. :baiting: (he didn't buy the books, he just happens to have a man-crush on this thread)

Everyone, thank you for your nice words!

Edited by VintageComics