• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alex ross signed comics ungraded?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

My apologies  if this was ask a million times, newbie here and also new to collecting comics.

I bought a signed Alex ross comics, can i send this to CGC to be graded with a yellow tag (signature series) or with a different color tag? Do I leave it as is? Value of yellow tag vs green vs blue? Anyone here send their signed comics to cgc and how long did it take?

Your suggestions of whether buying an already graded signature series? 

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, Celong said:

Hello,

My apologies  if this was ask a million times, newbie here and also new to collecting comics.

I bought a signed Alex ross comics, can i send this to CGC to be graded with a yellow tag (signature series) or with a different color tag? Do I leave it as is? Value of yellow tag vs green vs blue? Anyone here send their signed comics to cgc and how long did it take?

Your suggestions of whether buying an already graded signature series? 

Thanks in advance.

Yellow: No.

Green: Yes.

Whether or not you should buy graded signature series depends on your collection and financial preferences 

I know he also sells comics already signed and graded on his site too. Probably the best way to go if you want the yellow label and guaranteed 9.8. 

Sidenote: This will be my next purchase.  The man's talent is ridiculous.  

thumbnail.jpeg

Edited by CyberSnake
"knew" changed to "know"