• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happened to the Scott Snyder signing?

6 posts in this topic

Whatever happened to the Scott Snyder signing? It was announced months ago. It was one of the first ones announced and now anytime you ask about it they just tell you it’s next week or is happening soon. I want to get my book signed by Mark Brooks to but I doubt it’s going to be back by November.

19 hours ago, HendrixLove said:

A rep from CGC told me it already happened but I doubt that. It sucks to know that our books are just sitting there.......

why would you doubt it, what reason would CGC have to lie??!

if you look at CGC's FB feed, Brittany commented that the Snyder signing was completed last week (that post was dated 6 days ago, so just about 2 weeks ago)

I cannot post the direct link as I am not registered on FB but you can confirm what I am saying in the comments of CGC's post from 7/29 regarding "Let's Recap, Shall We?"

Edited by StillOnly25Cents

11 hours ago, StillOnly25Cents said:

why would you doubt it, what reason would CGC have to lie??!

if you look at CGC's FB feed, Brittany commented that the Snyder signing was completed last week (that post was dated 6 days ago, so just about 2 weeks ago)

I cannot post the direct link as I am not registered on FB but you can confirm what I am saying in the comments of CGC's post from 7/29 regarding "Let's Recap, Shall We?"

Yup. It looks like he was signing on 7/30.

1311529863_ScreenShot2020-08-13at2_48_13AM.png.a929dc49bd55a9889065e15513c31be6.png

On 8/11/2020 at 4:44 PM, HendrixLove said:

A rep from CGC told me it already happened but I doubt that. It sucks to know that our books are just sitting there.......

This is a hot take.  I’d say inform Scott Snyder publicly on social media that CGC Is making up lies about him and the work he is getting paid to do.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:14 PM, revat said:

This is a hot take.  I’d say inform Scott Snyder publicly on social media that CGC Is making up lies about him and the work he is getting paid to do.

I take back what I said, my submission status has changed from received to "scheduled for grading".