• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel and maybe something more, 1st Moonddragon, ASM #121-122, FF #65 -- selected DISCOUNTS for previous purchasers
3 3

80 posts in this topic

As some of you might have read in the Announcement threads, I have recently had the mourning of both my parents. Since I have to face some immediate expenses, I have decided to ran a few sales offering both books from my collection and material that I’ve been intentioned to sell for some time.
For the aforementioned reason (and also for the current unfavorable exchange rate USD-EUR) as a general rule I will not offer discounts.
I will try to invoice more or less weekly and of course I’ll combine shipping costs.

You can find my kudos thread here.

I try to grade books accurately but I’m no professional grader – mostly the grade listed is the grade I’d be satisfied with if I was the buyer.

IMPORTANT: I am based in Italy. Postage costs are pretty high, so check the table below.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment methods accepted: Paypal, TransferWise. In case I already know you, International Bank transfers are fine. Please no people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping rates: I ship from Italy. Rates indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe and UK, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania). Airmail does not have a tracking number, so for more expensive purchases I will use only Registered.

For total amounts of over $300 I will ship to USA through registered courrier for a flat fee of $38. This will be good up to 2kg (approx 4,4 lbs.)

Zone1	Zone2	Zone3

Airmail / 1-2 bks:		10.50	15.00	20.50 USD

Airmail / up to 8-10 bks:	13.50	20.50	27.00 USD

Airmail / up to 16-20 bks:	21.50	34.50	41.00 USD

Registered / 1-2 bks:		17.50	22.60	28.80 USD

Registered / up to 8-10 bks: 	23.50	32.50	43.00 USD

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic (like a cut out page or ad) I will make sure to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant

Recap of what is still available in alphabetical order:

Amazing Spider-Man #23 - GD+, maybe GDVG, $85
Amazing Spider-Man #39 - FN/FN+, Italian date stamp (June 1966), $300 SOLD jimjum12
Amazing Spider-Man #47 - VF range, $150
Amazing Spider-Man #50 - First appearance of Kingpin, GD+/GDVG, $275 SOLD oceans11

Amazing Spider-Man #65 - FN+/FNVF, $50
Amazing Spider-Man #83 - VF-, $59
Amazing Spider-Man #85 - VGFN, $35
Amazing Spider-Man #121 - Death of Gwen Stacy, VGFN (overall creasing, minor staining), $210
Amazing Spider-Man #122 - Death of the Green Goblin, FN+, $190 ($175) SOLD Changer
Captain America #120 - FN+/FNVF, $14

Captain America #230 - VF, $16
Captain America #223 - VF, $6
Defenders #4 - First appearance of the Valkyrie, FN+ or better, $50 SOLD gunsmokin
Doctor Strange #177 - VF, nice PQ, $75
Doctor Strange (vol. 2) #16 - VF+, $16

Fantastic Four #65 - First apperance of Ronan the Accuser, VF-, $150
Fantastic Four #80 - First appearance of Tomazooma, FNVF, $26 SOLD Djohnson321
Fantastic Four #210 
- VF-, $8
Ghost Rider #2 - First appearance of Daimon Hellstrom, FN/FN+, $125 SOLD gunsmokin

Hulk #106 - VG+, $18
Inhumans #12 - VFNM, $18 SOLD Djohnson321

Iron Man #9 - VF-, $59
Iron Man #50 - VF/VF+, $35

Iron Man #53 - GDVG, low grade, Mark Jewelers Insert, $8
Iron Man #54 - First apperance of Moondragon, About a VF/VF+, $260
Iron Man #56 - FNVF range, $25 ($18) SOLD Djohnson321
Iron Man #86 - 
First appearance of Blizzard, NM-, $25
Marvel Spotlight #12 - First Son of Satan in his own title, FN/FN+, $75 SOLD Falcon760

Marvel Spotlight #13 - Origin story of the Son of Satan, VG-/VG, $10 No longer available
Marvel Spotlight #14 - VF-/VF, $18
Marvel Spotlight #21 - FNVF, Mark Jewelers Insert, $18
Marvel Spotlight #23 - VFNM, Don Rosa copy (with certificate), $22

Marvel Spotlight #24 - VF-, Don Rosa copy (with certificate), $25
Son of Satan #3 - VF, $15
Son of Satan #4 - First appearance of Proffet, the Celestial Fool, VF+, $20
Thor #205 - VFNM, $28 SOLD Changer

Edited by vaillant

Amazing Spider-Man #23
GD+, maybe GDVG. 
Third appearance of the Green Goblin.
Low grade, all attached (it has staple tearing at the top staple, but it's firm).
- Some staining on the bottom front cover;
- Overall front cover lies pretty flat, back cover has some rippling on the right side, central portion (which can be seen in the scan).
$85
PPO $75

AKYwux7.jpg

aXvjWJE.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Amazing Spider-Man #50
First appearance of Kingpin.
Low grade copy, I’d say about GD+/GVGD. It presents quite well, but it has front cover rippling due to humidity/water, some staining on back cover and overall creasing/general wear. All is attached and no pieces missing.
$275

:news: SOLD oceans11

Spoiler

RAQzfP4.jpgmlGMo6D.jpg

Edited by vaillant