• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel and maybe something more, 1st Moonddragon, ASM #121-122, FF #65 -- selected DISCOUNTS for previous purchasers
3 3

80 posts in this topic

Marvel Spotlight #24
"Walk the Darkling Road!", --script by Chris Claremont, pencils by Sal Buscema and Bob McLeod, inks by John Romita and Bob McLeod.
Last issue in the series. Daimon Hellstrom vs. his sister, Satana.

VF-, Don Rosa copy (with certificate).

$25
PPO $19

5AjNTyQ.jpg

G56ivjf.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Inhumans #12
"A Berserker Called Hulk!". Written by Doug Moench, art by Keith Pollard and Bob Wiacek. Cover by Al Milgrom.
Last issue in the series. This story continues in Captain Marvel (1968 1st Series Marvel) #53.
VFNM. Very nicel copy with White pages.

$18
 :news: SOLD Djohnson321

Spoiler

vQCYuem.jpg

Edited by vaillant

9 minutes ago, vaillant said:

Inhumans #12
"A Berserker Called Hulk!". Written by Doug Moench, art by Keith Pollard and Bob Wiacek. Cover by Al Milgrom.
Last issue in the series. This story continues in Captain Marvel (1968 1st Series Marvel) #53.
VFNM. Very nicel copy with White pages.

$18

vQCYuem.jpg

Take

Captain America #231, 232
"Aftermath!" -script by Roger McKenzie. Art by Sal Buscema and Don Perlin. Cover by Keith Pollard and Al Milgrom. 
VFNM
 "The Flame and the Fury," -script by Roger McKenzie and Jim Shooter, pencils by Sal Buscema and Don Perlin, inks by Don Perlin.
NM-. Pence copy. From just a great story arc.
Both for $16

KEykfQ1.jpg

zSkkwVE.jpg

:news:  :news:  :news: 

In have now added a second price, colored in GREEN, to selected books in the thread, with the acronym "PPM", which means "Previous Purchasers Offer".
This means that if you have already purchased something in the thread, you can have the book at a discount at the specified green price.
These offers are not retroactive, i.e. they apply to people which effectively have already purchased something before.

I will probably send out the first invoices next Monday. Thanks immensely to those which have purchased! 

:news:

I will be sending invoices in a while.
If you have already purchased something in the thread, please have a look at the "PPM" ("Previous Purchasers Offer") prices on selected items for discounts or PM me if you want to add something. :)

Thanks much again to all those which purchased.

:news: Amazing Spider-Man #122 is now SOLD.

In a week or so, I will try to list more material. For a start, I think I will list all of the few Marvel foreign editions I still have available (not many, but interesting ones).
Thanks much again everyone, especially who have purchased. It means a lot to me right now. <3

Edited by vaillant

:news: Marvel Spotlight #13 is no longer available.

All the packages are ready to be mailed.
I will do so from Aug. 17 onwards, as here in Italy the Assumption of the Mary is also a civil holiday and many businesses are closed.
Thanks for your patience!

The thread is now temporarily closed. Books are still available and I will add more in the next weeks.

Edited by vaillant

Sorry to hear this Claudio, i pray your days get better.

seeing if these are still available for sale. Need these for my collection.

Amazing Spider-Man #23 - GD+, maybe GDVG, $85
Amazing Spider-Man #47 - VF range, $150
Amazing Spider-Man #65 - FN+/FNVF, $50
Amazing Spider-Man #83 - VF-, $59
Amazing Spider-Man #85 - VGFN, $35
Amazing Spider-Man #121 - Death of Gwen Stacy, VGFN (overall creasing, minor staining), $210

17 hours ago, Omegadepot said:

Sorry to hear this Claudio, i pray your days get better.

seeing if these are still available for sale. Need these for my collection.

Amazing Spider-Man #23 - GD+, maybe GDVG, $85
Amazing Spider-Man #47 - VF range, $150
Amazing Spider-Man #65 - FN+/FNVF, $50
Amazing Spider-Man #83 - VF-, $59
Amazing Spider-Man #85 - VGFN, $35
Amazing Spider-Man #121 - Death of Gwen Stacy, VGFN (overall creasing, minor staining), $210

Hi Frank, let me check, they should all still be available. Thanks for your message as well, I will reply ASAP.