• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar Boy--Friend's Sale Part 2-----Closed
6 6

623 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Silver Surfer #9--Copy A--Sharp 6.5+  Asking $20

Silver Surfer #10--Copy A--Sharp 6.0+  Asking $20

Silver Surfer #12--Copy A--Sharp 7.0+  Asking $23

:takeit:

Thank you my friend

Guys before I do a recap lets do 10% off the already low prices for the Green Lanterns.....please take a look and pick some up.  If I sell at least 90% of these books for my buddy I will get his X-men run, Some Thor/ Journey into Mystery, Showcase run and maybe his strange Tales run( he's attached to those and his Daredevils-but he has doubles).  I would like to liquidate everything he wants to sell this month....so please help me out here and pickup some of these books.......Thank you

10% OFF all the green Lanterns remaining......

Hi Tamir, I'll take these GLs at 10% off if you've still got 'em:

Green Lantern #59--Solid 5.0---Asking $115
Green Lantern #75--Sharp 8.0--Gorgeous Copy---Asking $30
Green Lantern #46--2.0---Free for the next person to buy a Green Lantern book......Please claim.....thank you

(What's with all the great sales threads this weekend? "Lockdownitis"???)

1 hour ago, adampasz said:

Hi Tamir, I'll take these GLs at 10% off if you've still got 'em:

(What's with all the great sales threads this weekend? "Lockdownitis"???)

I know right. Tons of great threads. I’m just trying to help a friend that isn’t working right now cause of the covid-19...he has many more great books coming soon. 

All those are yours at 10% off thank you 

22 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I know right. Tons of great threads. I’m just trying to help a friend that isn’t working right now cause of the covid-19...he has many more great books coming soon. 

All those are yours at 10% off thank you 

You da man. I know who I am calling, hopefully many decades in the future, when I’m ready to unload my collection. ;)

1 minute ago, adampasz said:

You da man. I know who I am calling, hopefully many decades in the future, when I’m ready to unload my collection. ;)

Ill still be loving comics and will still be doing sales to help friends here.....def give me a ring :luhv:

Lets get some more of these books sold.......10% off all books except the couple graded that are left.....those are discounted below......

There are still a ton of great deals on low priced raw books.  Take a look guys.....

Tec #359---CGC 6.0---Gpa last sale $890 last month.....Asking $775 $750 SOLD

Jimmy Olsen #134---CGC 4.0---Gpa last 2 months floating between $160-$174.....Asking $140 $130

Dead Stories #nn--CGC 9.4--Gorgeous copy--Signed by Mark Beyer on first page---Asking $99 $89

Silver Surfer #4--CGC 6.0--Gorgeous Copy  Asking $490 $475 SOLD

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Guys this book is now available again.  Please take a look and grab it while you can. No Discount on this sorry....Silver Surfer #1--Copy B--Solid 3.0+  Asking $240 $225 SOLD

20200808_184016.jpg

Edited by SOLAR BOY

:news:

Lets get some more of these books sold.......20% off all books except the two graded as marked below.....those are discounted below......

There are still a ton of great deals on low priced raw books.  Take a look guys.....

Guys this book is now available again.  Please take a look and grab it while you can. No Discount on this sorry....Silver Surfer #1--Copy B--Solid 3.0+  Asking $240 $225 SOLD

Tec #359---CGC 6.0---Gpa last sale $890 last month.....Asking $775 $750 SOLD

Jimmy Olsen #134---CGC 4.0---Gpa last 2 months floating between $160-$174.....Asking $140 $130 :idea:  $120

Dead Stories #nn--CGC 9.4--Gorgeous copy--Signed by Mark Beyer on first page---Asking $99 $89 $79

Silver Surfer #4--CGC 6.0--Gorgeous Copy  Asking $490 $475 SOLD

Edited by SOLAR BOY