• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 1

17 posts in this topic

Since I am already making a trip to the post office... 

12HR FS Post (Or when I pull it down after I wake up tomorrow and move them to Facebook and /or eBay or just put em back in a box for a year)

Some undercopies. 

Rules:

• No one from the Probation List or Hall of Shame list or the one guy I have on ignore may participate.  That one person knows who they are. 
  • Payment to be made via PayPal Goods and services - Sorry, no pickup 
  • Shipping is on the buyer - I ship via USPS Priority - International Sales are welcome but I only ship to you via Priority (I have to be able to track it.)
  • Returns are taken at buyer's shipping expense so long as you let me know within three days of receipt and you ship it out within three days of that. 
  • I go by time stamp via in the thread or PM.
  • Threadcrapping is always entertaining - this allows @jsilverjanet to express his constant infatuation of my mom. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Amazing Spider-man 74 - 8.0 - OW-White Pages - Nice Centering 

90 High is $113.

Avg is $100

$100 can take it home. 

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 82 8.5 - Cream to OW Pages - Nice book... I recently upgraded as I thought my copy was lower than an 8.5.

Getting a weird glare on the scanner from the slab so cell phone pics accompany. 

GPA is a little weird on this one and 8.0 sales have been higher... so...  $125 takes it home. Something tells me that someone on eBay will take it for higher... and pay tax on it. 

748941434_ScreenShot2020-08-08at6_20_33PM.thumb.png.ae4449257eb0278b5a62a3f1307cf06c.png

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 103 CGC 7.0 Off White to White Pages - I think it presented well for the assigned grade. 

I am going higher than current GPA 

Take it home for $60

s-l1600-5.jpg

s-l1600-6.jpg

2 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I need to send her some flowers

One year for her birthday I posted her phone number, email address and social media accounts on my facebook page but blocked her from seeing it.

By mid afternoon I received an angry phone call screaming at me why people were calling and writing and leaving her messages from all over the world wishing her a happy birthday. 

July 23rd is her birthday lol 

Edited by Buzzetta

2 hours ago, Jginsberg79 said:

I'm still waiting for the big reveal.

Nah... just three books... I almost put a package deal up in the other thread.... that was going to be the big reveal... 

It was going to be the Sail Barge, Jabba's Throne, about 30 "Jabba" minions and heroes, and the sand skiff... but... I nixed that for now... 

How would I even ship all of that? 

6-8hrs to go... for these three that is. 

11 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nah... just three books... I almost put a package deal up in the other thread.... that was going to be the big reveal... 

It was going to be the Sail Barge, Jabba's Throne, about 30 "Jabba" minions and heroes, and the sand skiff... but... I nixed that for now... 

How would I even ship all of that? 

6-8hrs to go... for these three that is. 

Put a 3 for 1. They're beautiful covers. Someone will grab! Also, not to sound repetitive, moar X-Men!

8 minutes ago, Jginsberg79 said:

Put a 3 for 1. They're beautiful covers. Someone will grab! Also, not to sound repetitive, moar X-Men!

3-1?  

I'm listing 'non-comic other things' in various places... between FB and eBay

I cannot wait until the 27" screen comes... this is taxing.