• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Planet Comics, Jungle Comics, Timely Humor, and a Blonde Phantom all walk into a sales thread at the same time....
7 7

49 posts in this topic

I have been on the boards for over 10 years, mostly buy and rarely sell. I have had many a deal with several around here like Billy, Rick, ComicCav and Michael (Flex). 

Some scans were pre-sticker, Marathon Planet sticker included on all Planets, all others it will be listed in the individual book post if on holder.

No returns on raw or CGC.

Shipping is included in price to US. If Canada, pm and we can talk. All other destinations, I am unable to ship.

No HOS or other bad people.

Payment via check or MO and should be within 7 days of :takeit:post unless worked out prior to :takeit:.

First :takeit: in thread wins unless pm deal is first. Time stamp will determine if needed

Planet Comics 30 CGC 9.4

30 is one you just don’t see often, great cover with Volta man, Hunt , Lobo the dog, and Lyssa in distress. Eiffel Tower in background nice touch 👍🏻

Second only to the Mile High 9.6 which sold for $ 9,000

$ 5,100 for this beautiful copy

Sold

B5E8715A-F7FD-4B2C-ACF8-9B3C7BB2BA89.jpeg.4463bb85520b7f30888f29f4cf3029c6.jpeg

Edited by kelholt