• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Damage Question

4 posts in this topic

First-timer question. I couldn't quite get an answer from the FAQ or figure out the proper avenue to contact CGC regarding this issue. Apologies in advance if this post is out of place!

I just received my first shipment of reholders through UPS yesterday. The box arrived damaged, looking like a smashed accordion. 

One of the reholders looks like it took the brunt of roughness on one corner, and came back with a surface scratch or scuff on the front of the slab. I have attached a photo of that.

It's not a crack, but it is unsightly since it's kind of prominent on the front of the case, and since it's kind of a rare item, I was hoping it would come back looking sharp. In my opinion, this looks just as bad as the previous holder that I mailed in to have replaced.

Not sure what to do :/

IMG_20200808_192042_312.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  We're sorry to hear your order arrived with some damage to the holder.  Please email this information to our customer service department and they can email you a shipping label and instructions on how to send that back to us for a new holder.  You can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.  Thank you!

On 8/10/2020 at 8:52 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  We're sorry to hear your order arrived with some damage to the holder.  Please email this information to our customer service department and they can email you a shipping label and instructions on how to send that back to us for a new holder.  You can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.  Thank you!

Perfect! Thanks for setting me in the right direction.