• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DocSaum Kudos Feedback Thread
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Starting this thread now for boardies to leave comments on their transactions and interactions with me. I've been buying a fair amount lately and will be selling on the boards soon enough too! I’ve spent years buying on mycomicshop, pedigree and on eBay with the username ElMariachi426. Excited to spend more time here getting to know people and adding to my collection! 

Successfully completed an international sale to DocSaum!  Batman #89 (+ variant) and Hell Arisen #3 all in CGC 9.8 no less - exceptionally easy to deal with forum member!  Hope to do more business with him in the future!

Sam purchased a few from my current thread, very friendly, great customer. Many thanks Sam, I really appreciate your business and professionalism. I look forward to next time. :)

Sam purchased a large awesome Star Wars collection from me. In the middle of the deal the Snowapocaplyse as they are calling it in Texas hit and many days without power or running water hit our city, Sam was understanding and patient and communication was present the entire time. Much respect to him and a great boardie to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him. A+