• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ultimate Fallout 4 (Scanned)
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Otherwise straight book, but I feel like the spine from Mile's right hand to the bottom is enough of a problem to pass on getting this graded....

Edit: Added scanned image. Black mark on white space by thumb is not on the comic. It is a mark on the galss.

2020-08-10_095112.jpg

Edited by Will96

8 hours ago, William-James88 said:

the pic is too blurry, we would need a hi res scan

Thanks. Edited and added a scanned image. The mark on the white space by his thumb is not on the comic, It is a mark on the glass....

I did notice what appears to be some slight smudging by the upc. I don't know if that can be cleaned?

2 hours ago, Will96 said:

Thanks. Edited and added a scanned image. The mark on the white space by his thumb is not on the comic, It is a mark on the glass....

I did notice what appears to be some slight smudging by the upc. I don't know if that can be cleaned?

I don't know. With this being a second print, I see too many issues that would make it worthwhile to send in since it won't get a 9.8 no matter what.

3 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Can't give an opinion without back cover scan.  The front shows a lot of white spots along the spine.  Ink rubs, I'm guessing, or a dirty scanner? hm

All good. No worries. I was really concerned with the front.... Yes, the white spots are on the spine and that appears to be an ink rub on by the upc. The scanner is clean except the mark that shows up on the white space by his thumb.... That doesn't seem to want to come off....

Will leave this one raw....