• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED
2 2

22 posts in this topic

Having a short thread until the guests arrive lol Normal rules apply :takeit:rules all but will listen to your PM's I accept check and MO and will take PayPal on anything under $1000. I will accept returns on only raw books only, shipping is not included in the price and books are coming from Canada .

Edited by goldenacase

6 minutes ago, goldenacase said:

Having a short thread until the guests arrive lol Normal rules apply :takeit:rules all but will listen to your PM's I accept check and MO and will take PayPal on anything under $1000. I will accept returns on only raw books only, shipping is not included in the price and books are coming from Canada .

Is there a price for the shipping? Or is it actual cost?

Not sure if I should be listing this here or in OA forum but lets try here. I bought this off the boards when I first got here. Original colored Joker Sketch by Bob Kane  There is no COA if you can ever legitimately prove its not original you can return for refund  $1950

IMG_5969.jpg