• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DD 168, FF 11, MS 32, Hulk/Subby TTAs, X-Men, PHM, and more
2 2

22 posts in this topic

On Monday, August 17, I'll be dropping off a bunch of books to be consigned.  Until then, I'm putting some of them up here to give boardies a chance for some good deals.  These books will become unavailable (on the boards, at least) at midnight on Sunday, August 16.  Hope you find something you need!

Here are the usual rules:

• Shipping is not included in the listed prices, and will depend on your location and the number of books being bought.  I promise to work with you on a shipping method that you're comfortable with price-wise.  I will always pack the books very carefully and provide a tracking number if available with your chosen shipping method.
  • Happy to entertain offers, but :takeit: in the thread always wins.  If we work something out in PM, I will ask you to post to the thread -- as long as nobody beats you to the punch with a commitment at my asking price, the books are yours.
  • Preferred payment methods are personal check, bank check, money order, ACH/bank wire, or Zelle.  I'll accept PayPal in a pinch.  Payment is due within 5 business days, or I reserve the right to cancel.
  • Any sale is final, no returns.

Also, if you're curious you can find my feedback thread here:

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions!

Edited by Sweet Lou 14