• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fireside Chat
3 3

Big ups  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love CGC?

• More than a little
    • A substantial amount
    • A whole lotta love
    • More than Buzzetta loves his ma

This poll is closed to new votes

98 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

It is not anonymous to you.  It is only anonymous to the rest of us. 

A lot of board members might be unaware of that. 

I did not know that. I certainly don't think the OP was trying anything nefarious, but people definitely get very protective (rightfully so) of information like this.  

3 minutes ago, wombat said:

I did not know that. I certainly don't think the OP was trying anything nefarious, but people definitely get very protective (rightfully so) of information like this.  

He is new.  I am 99.99999% certain that he is unaware of that.  

However, that is something that everyone should be aware of.  I realized that when I made the poll to put Aliens in the Hall of Shame.   If I wanted I could see and did see who and how every individual person voted.  I stumbled upon it by accident.   Since it was a private poll I did not discuss who voted how with anyone and still will not. 

However, you can see who voted how in anonymous polls. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

He is new.  I am 99.99999% certain that he is unaware of that.  

However, that is something that everyone should be aware of.  I realized that when I made the poll to put Aliens in the Hall of Shame. 

If you're right, then I will remove the post.  No other board I am on operates like that.  You definitely appear to be wrong though.