• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fireside Chat
3 3

Big ups  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love CGC?

• More than a little
    • A substantial amount
    • A whole lotta love
    • More than Buzzetta loves his ma

This poll is closed to new votes

98 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, wombat said:

I did not know that. I certainly don't think the OP was trying anything nefarious, but people definitely get very protective (rightfully so) of information like this.  

Of course I wasn't.  Was a totally lighthearted post that was supposed to be anonymous to everyone, including me, as is a totally reasonable expectation.  Any insinuation otherwise is pretty insulting.   

For the record, I never saw any names.  

18 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

Of course I wasn't.  Was a totally lighthearted post that was supposed to be anonymous to everyone, including me, as is a totally reasonable expectation.  Any insinuation otherwise is pretty insulting.   

For the record, I never saw any names.  

I never insinuated that you were up to anything.  

In fact I even wrote about an hour ago (?) that since you are new I am 99.99999% sure that you were unaware of this. (No such thing as certainty in this world...)

However, it should be pointed out that the polls are not as anonymous as you think.  I am sure someone else will figure out how you can go about unmasking everything but I am not going to lay it out for anyone here, now, and especially not in a thread like this for obvious reasons.   The people that divulged the value of their collections did so anonymously.  They want to stay that way. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I never insinuated that you were up to anything.  

In fact I even wrote about an hour ago (?) that since you are new I am 99.99999% sure that you were unaware of this. (No such thing as certainty in this world...)

However, it should be pointed out that the polls are not as anonymous as you think.  I am sure someone else will figure out how you can go about unmasking everything but I am not going to lay it out for anyone here, now, and especially not in a thread like this for obvious reasons.   The people that divulged the value of their collections did so anonymously.  They want to stay that way. 

I was referring to the person who keeps talking about his guns and dogs, not you.  I agree that it should be known.

15 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

I was referring to the person who keeps talking about his guns and dogs, not you.  I agree that it should be known.

Thought it was to me... all good then... 

However, I do not believe it would be prudent to show how it can be done due to the nature of this thread.

So ... no 

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Thought it was to me... all good then... 

However, I do not believe it would be prudent to show how it can be done due to the nature of this thread.

So ... no 

Not sure what you’re saying no to except you seem to be determined to get into it with me. I never once asked how to do it—only said I couldn’t see a way myself. I closed it a while ago and won’t do another. Anything else I can do for you?

2 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

Not sure what you’re saying no to except you seem to be determined to get into it with me. I never once asked how to do it—only said I couldn’t see a way myself. I closed it a while ago and won’t do another. Anything else I can do for you?

No... I really do not care to "get into it" with you to be honest.  Not because I am afraid, or consider it to be an ill adventure but because... I simply do not care.

When you say, "I agree it should be known", I took it to be that you agree it should be known how to see the names.  

I am in a meeting in 3 minutes so... latahz

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No... I really do not care to "get into it" with you to be honest.  Not because I am afraid, or consider it to be an ill adventure but because... I simply do not care.

When you say, "I agree it should be known", I took it to be that you agree it should be known how to see the names.  

I think you care so much it hurts.

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Of course not. How would that be “agreeing with you”? I meant it should be known that anonymous polls aren’t actually anonymous. 

1 minute ago, Poekaymon said:

He followed me and posts in every thread I make. And misinterprets every single comment I make. So yeah I tend to agree. 

Well, you have misinterpreted my comment, so you guys have that in common.  Huzzah!!