• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fireside Chat
3 3

Big ups  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love CGC?

• More than a little
    • A substantial amount
    • A whole lotta love
    • More than Buzzetta loves his ma

This poll is closed to new votes

98 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Will78 said:

o_19iqgafpn1r5jasgm7vsesrva.jpg

thank you for the shout out. it has been 9-10 years, though. i still help some legal estates, and banks now and then, but the time is just not there any more.

yes, i sure kept valuable items at the location i gave 1,000s of collectors a card to find it, that is what i did. yep. that is what it was.

stu..........:idea: or.........

see, i answered a poll........

my name and address has been open info on the boards since 2007. i have been robbed 479 times. it was the darn cards.

it is good though that you are catching up, in the first 5 days.

53 minutes ago, Will78 said:

Well I'm glad to hear you're not a button bumper (thumbsu

you gave it away on the 5th post. you suck at wack-a-mole.

what you do is up to you, though. not me. 

the only thought i have is that it is sort of cowardly to hide who you are. why? scared of being banned? of course not.

so, what is the deal with that? i can understand if it is just to amuse yourself and your audience, but at least be honest about it.

the rest is between you and moderation. not me.

you will be back. that can be counted on. you are a wack-mole addict.

28 minutes ago, Will78 said:

If you were a veteran of this board you'd know I never try to hide it.

I think you're just mad that you're the last to know lol And when your full name is posted here every other day for years by Cal it's hard to stay anonymous. I can't go back to hiding my name in the Board ID because the Mods got too smart (hm). My personal favorite was "Super Team Up" :banana:

Yeah, the "dishonesty" and the "cowardly" are nice touches, I expect no less from you (thumbsu

lol @ Super Team Up  

First time I have laughed out loud all day ... 

6 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Actually, probably yes. I seem to get along well with everybody here just fine!

This is true.  I have learned an awful lot from you.  BTW... I know I have shown off my curio cabinet of odds and ends toys from the past 100 years... That decoder I bought from you easily made the cut inside the cabinet.  That is still pretty cool.