• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Name that signature!!!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Just now, Motor City Rob said:

Wow...thanks for the quick reply. How did you know that?

It's my extremely deep knowledge . . . of the internet.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_286

This site is a great resource. There's one for DC books too:

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/DC_Comics_Database

Next time i'd suggest these steps:

1. check out who worked on the book within the first couple of pages - artists, writers, inkers, colorists, etc.

2. See if you can distinguish what letter the signature starts with.  The first picture clearly shows a B which leads to the first name of the cover artist

3. Use Google and/or eBay to find Brent Anderson signed books.  I found this in a matter of a minute which is consistent with your signed book:

s-l1600.jpg

5 hours ago, Keys_Collector said:

Next time i'd suggest these steps:

1. check out who worked on the book within the first couple of pages - artists, writers, inkers, colorists, etc.

2. See if you can distinguish what letter the signature starts with.  The first picture clearly shows a B which leads to the first name of the cover artist

3. Use Google and/or eBay to find Brent Anderson signed books.  I found this in a matter of a minute which is consistent with your signed book:

s-l1600.jpg

Very cool. Yes, looked at all the artists on the inside front page but Brent Anderson wasn't mentioned anywhere. So, I was stuck. I like the idea of using the Fandom website, like Chazgee mentioned. It seems to give you more artists on specific books. I wonder why cover artists aren't listed on the credits page Iike all the others?