• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 361 Grade and worth to slab with Bagley signing?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! 

So I just want everyone's opinion on what the their idea of a grade would be. I would like to send something in for the Bagley signing but don't have much of his stuff. I was thinking of doing this ASM 361 with press added to it. I know the book is a little rough. Bottom staple is almost coming off and a tear in the back. Just looking to add to my personal collection, not resale. Just seeing what you guys think for grade and worth to sign and press? 

Thanks!

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

I'm not experienced enough in grading to offer a grade. I know the market well enough though that I feel comfortable saying this book is new enough and rough enough that I have to imagine the "objective" answer to "is it worth grading" is a definitive "no." That said, it's likely Bagley's most recognized book. If you're not looking for value and just want something signed by him, you could do a lot worse than this. It'll make a great keepsake even if it's monetary value isn't significant. Ultimately I think getting it signed and graded is more of a personal decision.

4.5 and if its for your personal collection, then sure why not. Pressing would make it nicer (though not improve the grade) and it's fun to get a SS series Bagley for one of the character he is most famous for. but you gotta hurry, CGC is closing submission s in 3 days and the post has delays.

Agreed with most everyones thoughts. 

Its a 4.0 / 4.5 as is. A press will help. 

From a value standpoint,  submission doesn't make sense. But for your own collection, it may be a cool one to own. 

You can probably buy a nicer copy on the bay.