• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout #4 AoA Variant Djurdjevic QUESTION

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, first "chat" on this forum.

*** I recently purchased comic Ultimate Fallout #4 AoA Djurdjevic Variant and wanted to get it signed by someone.

So...my question is: Do you think it would be wise to have signed by Shameik Moore (the voice of spider-man) as he is at CGC now and being a unique signature...OR...wait until one of the following arrives at CGC (or comic con)

1. Bendis,Hickman & Spencer

2. Pichelli, Larroca & Crain

3. Marko Djurdjevic?

Welcome to the boards! (well, it looks like that was a year ago :) )

I would probably post this in the signature subforum on this site to get some ideas there.  It probably will come down to what are your goals with the book: sell, long term hold, get sigs form favorite artists, etc.   Personally, I feel the cover artist is always a good choice.  People have varying opinions on celebrity signed books, but I think Shameik Moore would be excellent in this case as well.  Actually, I would get them both if I could!

9 hours ago, Cozmo-One said:

Welcome to the boards! (well, it looks like that was a year ago :) )

I would probably post this in the signature subforum on this site to get some ideas there.  It probably will come down to what are your goals with the book: sell, long term hold, get sigs form favorite artists, etc.   Personally, I feel the cover artist is always a good choice.  People have varying opinions on celebrity signed books, but I think Shameik Moore would be excellent in this case as well.  Actually, I would get them both if I could!

Thank you for response...honestly I am trying to still learn how to navigate through this chat board and know very little....not sure how to get on/start signature sub forum?

Any help would be much appreciative!

The best thing to do is make the comic as desireable to you as possible. If you would live to own a book signed by Moore, then do it. Dont think of others, just think of yourself. Because if you end up with something you think to be awesome, odds are you wont be the only one who thinks so.

Ps: cgc has to recieve your submission in 10 days so I would get started on that right now.

Edited by William-James88