• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Lee Weeks Daredevil Page
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Hey everybody, I'm looking for some Lee Weeks Daredevil original art, especially something in the noir vein that he does so well. This is the page I'm looking for in particular if anyone has it or has information/leads on it:

1.jpg

Here are some more examples of some of the noir(ish) art I'm looking for:

2.jpg

4.jpg5.thumb.jpg.bbbd008d092b4ac77039f9c7fadc2d6e.jpg

With that being said, I will definitely take a look at any piece of art from this run if you're selling.Feel free to respond to this thread or message me directly if you got the goods. Thanks!

Edited by ZimmermanTelegram

Have you tried contacting Lee's art rep, Essential Sequential? On CAF, Lee posted art from this series he still owned not that long ago and up to at least 2015 still had some of it that he was selling at shows. Since your want doesn't seem to be DD in costume or action scenes which is what is normally desired it could be possible that he still has some in his possession that might fit your wants. 

I did reach out to Lee's rep Jason at SE a few times last year but it always netted the same result. He told me he was talking to Lee in a few days and he’d ask him then. When I’d follow up a few months later I’d get the same response and so on. I figured one or both parties didn’t want to play ball necessarily with the request so I let it go and am trying different avenues. From what I understand Lee can be pretty stingy (as is his right of course) about giving up certain pieces of his OA.

Edited by ZimmermanTelegram

Sorry that we couldn't assist. In the last few years Lee's only parted with 2 of his DD pages. So he doesn't really want to sell. I prob got caught up with other stuff and didn't reply. Apologies for that. Best to keep in touch as honestly its too hard to reach out on my end when pieces come in that you might like.

Thanks for weighing in Jason, I appreciate your candor. I’ve heard that Lee’s not necessarily interested in selling off pieces from his DD run, which is a shame since there is so precious little out their in the wild. I’ll keep hope burning for the pages I’m looking for and take solace that they might be easier to one day achieve since they likely aren’t the kind of stuff most people would be looking for from his time on the book.