• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who’s Greggy?
3 3

114 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

greggy is the omniscient Sensei

That’s a great observation, and explains why he’s placed higher than both Galactus and Chuck Norris, with both of them being one-trick ponies in comparison.

Edited by Ken Aldred

I'm not joining the clamor of people saying who Greggy is.  How would I know?  I am a microbe.

In addition to being Time Magazine’s Man of the Year 8 years running (coincidentally, the same amount of time he required to graduate from high school), Greggy was also voted People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive in 1996 and 1997.  Unfortunately for Greggy, a well publicized gerbil ‘accident’ led to him being replaced by Denzel Washington in 1996.

and that was followed by further hardship in 1997 as People went with George Clooney, after a rumoured threesome involving Greggy, Bubbles (Michael Jackson’s chimpanzee companion), and...a gerbil!

Greggy has kept a relatively low profile since then.

Edited by jjonahjameson11

8 hours ago, telerites said:

I miss @Flee-Marquette - gawd, he did some great Greggy animations, images, caricatures, etc.

When I first came on the boards, Greggy was much more verbose, now he is just O.o

One of my favorites from Flee (and Geeggy has probably widened the gap).  

imageproxy.jpg.fa4739df459153ed41fe9341576a6677.jpg

Like some of theseimageproxy.gif.7a3f6eaba7c0ce6090cf1566829ee78f.gif768611858_imageproxy(1).gif.13c33f76b2c857b20a68aea40f376bd4.gif

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

Compared to Greggy. 

greggy is only second to the President of Canada. He would already be President up North but he was too busy discovering the Covid vaccine and now seeks to monetize it so he can buy more Cgc 9.9 romance. <3

Just now, James J Johnson said:

:signofftopic:     

And just who in the Hell is Gregg? Whoever it is, sacrilege to mention him is a thread honoring the one, the only......  King Greggy! (worship)

Oops! G-sh Darn phone keypad.🥴

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Oops! G-sh Darn phone keypad.🥴

Oh. I thought it might have been some interloper attempting to usurp King Greggy's throne, by the subterfuge of misspelling his name. An impostor, hoping that we wouldn't notice and perhaps being abetted in that most foul and traitorous act by a member of this very forum!  (tsk)

Edited by James J Johnson