• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will's COMIC ART PAGE at MAINFRAME COMIC CON the weekend ! !

6 posts in this topic

Another weekend without a convention..?! NOPE cause...

This WEEKEND (AUGUST 14-16) there’s MAINFRAME COMIC CON to attend…and ADMISSION is FREE ! !

Will's COMIC ART PAGE will be digitally setting up at Mainframe Comic Con, under ‘Original Art Dealers’ ! !

Regular show hours are 12:00 Noon EST SATURDAY thru 8:00 PM EST SUNDAY BUT there's a special PREVIEW FRIDAY EVENING ! !

C’mon through and look around, enjoy yourself and pick up something new…

p.s. --you'll find the set-up/navigation similar to Comic Art Live as Bill Cox is behind this show as well 

Best regards,
Will Gabri-El
www.ComicArtPage.com

1 hour ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Will- setting up at these virtual cons is interesting to me.. what will be different then just perusing your website?

Thanks

Honestly if you're solely visiting my virtual booth not tremendously different than my website (although a new piece or two may make it's way out for sale) but the website is organized like an actual convention with other vendors, guests, etc. As you've likely surmised, these virtual cons are more about taking the place of the in-person events we all miss AND in this case, MainFrame is promoting the Hero Initiative as well as  trying to give a much needed boost to the industry as a whole (particularly brick-n-mortar shops).

Best regards,
Will Gabri-El
www.ComicArtPage.com

Edited by ComicArtPage.com1

Will was doing free simple quickie headshots today from 1:00-1:30 Not sure if he’s doing more tomorrow or not.

The one I got was either Batman or She Hulk... I’m not sure, but I didn’t want to offend him by asking ; )

Edited by gumbydarnit