• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So finally pulled the trigger thread....
2 2

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, god503 said:

Im sure we all have been there, just curious on what item it took to make you be come a stalker...  lol.  So here are the rules, It has to be something that you have been eyeing for a couple of months at least, not impulse buys or it "fell in my lap deals".  We are talking about waiting, searching, watching, lurking etc.  Real life stalking and negotiating for a a price to make you "pull the trigger"

Here's mine.  Since May of this year...  waited for a price I could live with and of course the money to do it...  so 3.5 months.aaaa.thumb.jpg.53296f38c74f6f848a468f3c64cd83bb.jpg

Tell us the price.....please!

But I have 1 question 

Why was the book signed by everyone who has ever been employed at Marvel...is it really just a strange sign in paper?

:roflmao:

Edited by Hollywood1892

Okay....bought this off a Boardie....here is what happened. I contacted him about the book in grade...told him I had already told my buddy out west that I would buy his ASM 300 if it graded 9.8 white pages and could he hold off (Boardie) selling it for 6 weeks until I see what my buddies grade was....I know it sounds silly...needless to say I contacted him a couple weeks later and we made a deal that worked well for the both of us...woops forgot to show the book lol

20200814_233244.jpg

Edited by Hollywood1892

59 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Does it count if you've been bugging someone on the boards to sell you a comic for over 6 years, but he hasn't caved yet?  Asking for a friend.

LOL  completed purchases please...  

32 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

But I have 1 question 

Why was the book signed by everyone who has ever been employed at Marvel...is it really just a strange sign in paper?

MAY GOD KEEP ROMITA SR IN HIS GRACE AND KEEP HIM HEALTHY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE....   (worship)

Edited by god503

27 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Okay....bought this off a Boardie....here is what happened. I contacted him about the book in grade...told him I had already told my buddy out west that I would buy his ASM 300 if it graded 9.8 white pages and could he hold off (Boardie) selling it for 6 weeks until I see what my buddies grade was....I know it sounds silly...needless to say I contacted him a couple weeks later and we made a deal that worked well for the both of us...woops forgot to show the book lol

20200814_233244.jpg

Wont be surpised to see a few of those....  Picked up mine in a "fell in my lap" deal so dont count for me...

Edited by god503

27 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

But I have 1 question 

Pass on the price...  seller most likely a boardie

29 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

But I have 1 question 

everyone would sign in when they got to work on a book to save paper.

1 hour ago, god503 said:

Im sure we all have been there, just curious on what item it took to make you be come a stalker...  lol.  So here are the rules, It has to be something that you have been eyeing for a couple of months at least, not impulse buys or it "fell in my lap deals".  We are talking about waiting, searching, watching, lurking etc.  Real life stalking and negotiating for a a price to make you "pull the trigger"

Here's mine.  Since May of this year...  waited for a price I could live with and of course the money to do it...  so 3.5 months.aaaa.thumb.jpg.53296f38c74f6f848a468f3c64cd83bb.jpg

It really is a nice book tho!

I'm wondering if Stan and John had an arrangement that John could never sign above Stan on the page...and why did Stan sign it in green?

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

It really is a nice book tho!

I'm wondering if Stan and John had an arrangement that John could never sign above Stan on the page...and why did Stan sign it in green?

And why on Spidey's crotch???  (shrug)