• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - 1970s Nova, The Sphinx Issues
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

I am a big 1970s Nova fan and of the Sphinx as a villain / character, and I have been picking up pages for decades - especially from the issues with the Sphinx and/or the related villains (Condor, Powerhouse, and Diamond Head).  I have been most successful with 10 - 11 so if you have pages from these issues or leads please let me know - also after issues 6 - 7 for similar reasons.

I was prompted to post this message now as I was able to acquire the Nova 11 splash in a win-win trade with Enrico and I am now quite close to completing issue 11 so appealing to the community to complete a long journey...also quite a bit of #10 so I created a CAF folder for Nova 10 - 11 that I am populating over time.

http://cafurl.com?i=25057

Will pay immediate cash or, better yet, a win-win trade

Thanks!

Mark

P.S. I am always after Everett, as well!

Two of those pages have no heroes or action. I would guess those are the hardest type of pages to unearth. Those seem like the kind of pages that an artist would just give to a random nice fan at a convention waaay back in the day. It’ll be interesting to see if you can dig em up... best of luck.