• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on Pressing

12 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sharkey said:

So, you know how everyone turned to dust when Thanos snapped his fingers? Just sayin.

Yes, that seems to be the consensus.... I ended up going a different route.... That guy in the upper left corner. That was the one I was thinking about submitting. In actuality, I had planned on submitting a while back, but embarrassingly, I sent the wrong one in.... which ended up getting clobbered as far as a grade goes.... At any rate, I took another look at it and decided to leave it as is.... 

FOTO_20200820_170045(1).jpg

On 8/20/2020 at 11:55 PM, Sharkey said:

Those are some great Stiltman books - love the #8 even if it has brittle pages. Good stuff! 

Thanks. Much more enjoyable this way as I have no plans to sell anytime soon. If and when, maybe i'll consider getting them graded. As a kid, I must of read that 67 a million times.... I believed.... :D

On 8/20/2020 at 11:46 PM, Will96 said:

Yes, that seems to be the consensus.... I ended up going a different route.... That guy in the upper left corner. That was the one I was thinking about submitting. In actuality, I had planned on submitting a while back, but embarrassingly, I sent the wrong one in.... which ended up getting clobbered as far as a grade goes.... At any rate, I took another look at it and decided to leave it as is.... 

FOTO_20200820_170045(1).jpg

Wow, that's a super cool display, very cool to see someone dedicated to Stilt Man.

4 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Wow, that's a super cool display, very cool to see someone dedicated to Stilt Man.

Thanks. My childhood grabs.... I'm surprised 67 is in as good a condition as its in considering how many times I read it...