• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which comics do you have full runs of?
4 4

100 posts in this topic

Came close on Spidey... I had AF15, ASM 3, 5, 10, 11, and 13-440 (or whatever number Vol 1 ended with) plus Vol. 2, 1-40. 

Also Daredevil 1-358, Silver Surfer 1-18, and the superhero TTA's 27 and 35-100.

Edited by oldrover

X-men 94-142 raw. I tried recently to piece together the same run graded but fizzled out after about ten books. It got too expensive too quickly. 

It’s my favorite run of comics of all time. I’m just starting to put together a Thor god of thunder run. I’m about 1/3 of the way there. 

I only have very short runs complete so far:

Planet of the Apes (comic not the mag)
The Cat (four issues count, man!)
Inhumans
John Carter Warlord of Mars
Logan's Run
Marvel Chillers
Marvel Feature vol 2 mmmm Red Sonja
Monster of Frankenstein
Secret Wars
Skull
2001 a Space Odyssey 
War is Hell
Warlock
Where Creatures Roam

I am four issues short of completing Thor's solo title up to #257, the only key missing is 126

I'm getting really close to finishing X-Men #94 through 144

Then I have loads of other similar smaller runs that I'm missing 1 or 2 or 3 issues out of.   

Long term I'm working on Hulk from his first appearance in Tales of Astonish up to wherever I decide to stop, and X-Men from 1 through 144.

Le sigh

JIM 83-125 & 503-521 & 622-655

Thor vol 1 126-502

Thor vol 2 1-85

Thor vol 3 1-12 & 600-621

Thor vol 4 1-8

Thot vol 5 1-16

Thor God of Thunder 1-25

All-Star Squadron 1-67

Batman vol 2 0-52

Batman vol 3 1-96 (current)

Captain America vol 3 1-50

Daredevil vol 2 1-119 & 500-512

Daredevil vol 3 1-36

Incredible Hercules 113-141

Edited by RayJr

I have too many complete runs to count off the top of my head.  My most recent completed run was Two-Fisted Tales from EC, just got the last issue I needed for that a few days ago.  My most extensive run, jumping multiple titles and series over the years, is the Legion of Super-Heroes.  I have everything from Adventure 247 to the 1:25 variant of the most recent issue.  I may be missing a few guest appearances, but I have every series they were a regular feature in.

3 hours ago, Phicks said:

And whatever titles YOU have finished or are currently working on, always remember that YOU ARE AWESOME.  There is always a bigger fish when this sort of thread comes up.   Someone will come on here at some point and say they have every issue of Batman.  (Edit: Oops, someone posted that while I was typing!). Most of us will never have the financial resources to pursue that kind of goal.  But please don’t feel badly about that.  Everybody just does their best.

Just want to quote this for emphasis.  I would add that, if you're not condition obsessed, and patient, you can probably do better than you think.  There are still lots of deals out there, I've put together a collection beyond my wildest dreams from when I started collecting in the mid-80's.