• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which comics do you have full runs of?
4 4

100 posts in this topic

Transformers 1-80, Headmasters 1-4, Universe 1-4, The Movie 1-3, all G1 Dreamwave and G1 IDW series.

GI Joe 1-155 + Special

X-Men/Uncanny vol 1, X-Men vol 2, X-Factor vol 1, X-Force vol 1, New Mutants vol 1, Excalibur vol 1, Alpha Flight vol 1

Punisher vol 1 to whatever including the MAX series.  I skipped the Frankencastle volume.

Spider-Woman vol 1, Ms Marvel vol 1, Dazzler, The Thing vol 1, Human Torch, some of the newer Star Wars series + too many Marvel mini series from the 1980s and early 1990s.  Some DC stuff too like Crisis on Infinite Earths and Kingdom Come.  

Currently working on a few other series like The 'Nam and some Canadian price variant runs of Uncanny and Transformers.  Gives me something to do I guess.

These days, I collect more short series / limiteds than ongoing titles. Still own the full run of JMS on Amazing Spider-Man: 30 (470) - 508, 515 - 543 (hey, look, I like JMS and it started so well!). Also have Babylon 5 and his first two Joe's Comics books (Rising Stars, Midnight Nation), not that anyone here likely cares. 

Otherwise, um, Black Hole (the Kitchen Sink/Fantagraphics one). Logan's Run. The Sandman (too many reader copies, sadly; I should fix that someday). 

Probably some other stuff if I got the remaining boxes all in order, and more where I'm just a book or three short.

My competed runs off the top of my head.

Demon. Vol 1, Vol 2 and nearly all of volume 3

All of  the Danny Ketch Ghost Rider.

Moon Knight Vol 1, 2,3,4 and Volume 8

Marc Spector Moon Knight.

ASM 297-401

Most early Venom Runs

Thanos Vol 1, Vol 2

Carnage Vol 2

V for Vendetta

13 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

My runs are pretty weak compared to some of the majestic ones I'm seeing in this thread but I love em. :nyah:

I've been focusing on keys and FAs of Favorite characters.

+1 :) 

4 hours ago, mec3437 said:

Transformers 1-80, Headmasters 1-4, Universe 1-4, The Movie 1-3, all G1 Dreamwave and G1 IDW series.

GI Joe 1-155 + Special

X-Men/Uncanny vol 1, X-Men vol 2, X-Factor vol 1, X-Force vol 1, New Mutants vol 1, Excalibur vol 1, Alpha Flight vol 1

Punisher vol 1 to whatever including the MAX series.  I skipped the Frankencastle volume.

Spider-Woman vol 1, Ms Marvel vol 1, Dazzler, The Thing vol 1, Human Torch, some of the newer Star Wars series + too many Marvel mini series from the 1980s and early 1990s.  Some DC stuff too like Crisis on Infinite Earths and Kingdom Come.  

Currently working on a few other series like The 'Nam and some Canadian price variant runs of Uncanny and Transformers.  Gives me something to do I guess.

I have multiple copies of The 'Nam 2-24 if you get desperate. Happy to do some trading (not sure for what...but I'm sure we could come up with something!) DM me if you'd like.

Well I have complete runs up to the book number I chose to stop at (except for the big #1's which I will never have), not really interested in most stuff past the 70's, so..., most of these are not complete because of the #1's/1st appearances, but they are as complete as they are ever going to get.

**ASM 2 - 128, 130 - 200 Annuals 1 - 5 (Marvel Tales 137/138 for AF 15/ASM 1 and MME for 129)

**Avengers 2 - 130 Annuals 1, 2 (MME for #1)

Daredevil 1 - 132

**Fantastic Four 2 - 200 Annuals 1 - 8 (MME for #1)

**Incredible Hulk 2 - 6, 102 - 200 (MME for #1)

**JIM  83 - 125 (GRR #83)

ROM 1 - 75 Annuals 1 - 4

Sad Sack Comics 1 - 125

**Tales Of Suspense 1 - 38, 40 - 99 (MME for #39)

Tales To Astonish 1 - 101

Thor 126 - 265

Two Gun Kid 1 - 60

**X-Men 2 - 66 (MME for #1)

The Human Fly 1-19

Marvel Two In One 1-100

Invaders 1-41

Fantasy Masterpiece 1-11

Captain America Vol 5 - 1-50

Astonishing Tales - 1-36

Secret Wars - 1-12

DC: The New Frontier - 1-6

Long runs but incomplete:

ASM - I used to have AF 15-ASM 100 but sold some of my graded books a few years ago to fund a bigger purchase.

Spider Woman - 49 out of 50 issues

The Defenders - 130 out of 152

6 hours ago, Kevin.J said:

All Marvel complete up to the 1990s except a few gaps in the romance and war titles

DC mostly complete from the mid 1950s to the 1990s

Most other companies I have long runs with a few gaps here and there from the 1960s onwards

We're not worthy.We're not worthy.

(worship)