• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which comics do you have full runs of?
4 4

100 posts in this topic

ASM 298-300 in 9.8 and #301 in 9.6 so #298-301

I noticed some who did this: ASM #129 #134 #135 with mark jewelers 1st 3 appearances of the punisher and ASM #129 134 135 + giant size spider-man #4 1st 4 punisher appearances also without mark jewelers lol

That's a mouthful

GSXM 1 xmen 94 and 95

Archie Comics Publications: Flintstones, Scooby

Count Duckula, Muppet Babies (original series)

DC: Captain Carrot & His Amazing Zoo Crew (all series), Flintstones/Jetsons, Scooby (1997) series, Scooby (current series), Scooby Doo Team-Up, Scooby Apocalypse all variant covers too.

Scooby Doo Gold Key/Whitman all issues (just missing a small handful of mark jeweler variants) 

16 hours ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Archie Comics Publications: Flintstones, Scooby

giphy.gif.af928832a12a0a0b7e37aecfa00bcd40.gif

I thought I was the only one that collected Cartoon/Childhood comics.

Besides all of the Sad Sack Titles (Sad Sack, Sad Sack and the General, Sad Sacks Funny Friends, Sad Sack Laugh Special, Sad Sack Complimentary, all of the 1950's promotional books, all #1's from the 60's/70's/80's and all Harvey Hits appearances) I also have all of the Tom Terrific Books and Beany and Cecil including the Four Color Comics appearances.

4 hours ago, marvelmaniac said:

giphy.gif.af928832a12a0a0b7e37aecfa00bcd40.gif

I thought I was the only one that collected Cartoon/Childhood comics.

Besides all of the Sad Sack Titles (Sad Sack, Sad Sack and the General, Sad Sacks Funny Friends, Sad Sack Laugh Special, Sad Sack Complimentary, all of the 1950's promotional books, all #1's from the 60's/70's/80's and all Harvey Hits appearances) I also have all of the Tom Terrific Books and Beany and Cecil including the Four Color Comics appearances.

You are not alone! Those were the first two series I started reading as a elementary school kid when they came out and the passion continued. 95% of all my sketch commissions are of Scooby Doo. Check out The 2020 Sketch Cover Mega Thread, I have a few up there from this year. 

On 8/17/2020 at 8:05 PM, batman_fan said:

I was able to finally complete the entire run of Green Giant Comics.  He is a group shot of the entire run.

greenGiant1.jpg

Not sure who was in the boardroom at Pelican when they decided to go no further than issue one, but i feel like the world was cheated out of a really good comic series....

Edited by Will96

Iron man 1-332

Nova (vol 1) 1-25

Batman New 52

Batman Rebirth

Batman The Killing Joke - All US printings and many foreign editions

Ultimate Spider-Man (vol 1)

Star Wars (Marvel Vol 2)

Saga

Thief of Thieves

Fatale

And some others I can't think of right now.