• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which comics do you have full runs of?
4 4

100 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, piper said:

I've never read a Dazzler comic.  Are they any good?

It's up and down.  I liked that she didn't really want to be a superhero and wanted to focus on the singing career but reluctantly would go help someone.  The first few issues had a bunch of team ups and strong villains like Dr Doom pop up.  I assume to get readers.  It's at its best when they explore her personality and family relationships.  She kinda faded into the background when paired with the X-Men.  I am an unabashed fan of Marvel from this period though so I may be biased :)

14 hours ago, electricprune said:

CGC Graded:

Ghost Rider 1-81

Tomb of Dracula 1-70 and Giant Size 1-5

New Teen Titans 1-40 Annuals 1-2, Tales of the Teen Titans 41-44 Annual 3

Vault of Evil 1-23

Debbi’s Dates 1-11

The Joker 1-9

Emergency! 1-4

Night Nurse 1-4

Vigilante 1-50 Annuals 1-2 these are all 9.8 except 40 which is raw. I have three of them at CGC right now, so :wishluck:

Awesomeness 

ive put together the complete star trek gold key run, complete green lantern volumes 2, 3, and 4.  im up to date and complete on the idw tmnt run (working to replace a bunch in the first 50 with all eastman covers little by little).  im working on 3 other sets at the moment.  i have about 30 of the twilight zone gold keys left to aquire and i will finish that in the next year.  green lantern volume 1 i have showcase 22 through green lantern 35, i wont go any further on that so shes done as well.  i just started (finally) on daredevil a few months back, id like to do 1-38 to keep it even with the green lantern vol1.  little by little ;)

Glad to see I'm not the only :insane: one here.

I'm really close on a run of ASM 1- today including annuals, KS, GS etc.... Only need 2,3,6,9,10 and Annual #1 to complete. I also have full runs of all the other major Spider-man series (Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man,Web of Spider-Man,Spider-Man, Marvel Team-ups, and Ultimate titles) including all volumes and annuals etc...

Full run of X-men/Uncanny X-men 94 -  whatever number they left off on with the exception of volume 5.

Full run of X-men (1991-2012 series)

Some other runs I'm looking to complete

Conan the Barbarian  1 -125 (need about 10 random issues in the 40 - 60 range)

FF 40 - 225  with 150 - 225 mostly complete

Incredible Hulk 102 - 250

Captain Marvel (Marvel V1)

Would love to work on a Thor run too but have minimal  < 200