• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to handle a NPB that lives locally and I know where?

105 posts in this topic

I'm a patient guy and people cutting me off and cutting in line, I can relax and let go. But outright crime is a whole other story and when you have the chance to do something productive about it, sitting back is not the answer!

No need to be the Punisher here...just do your civic duty and report a crime taking place. Especially one being perpetrated against you. Phil's buddy was letting off steam and in a Christian viewpoint, it was wrong to damage property but that is a much better alternative than physically harming the guy (slashing tires vs. the offender's throat)

I'm not going to murder the guy over $100...over $101... I'd pause and think about it wink.gif

I'm going to call and ask for payment. If not, I'll just check with the police to see if anything can be done. If there is nothing then I'll move on and forget about this whole deal. Just check the Manassas obits every now and then wink.gif

Darth,

I am a pacifist. Why don't u just photocopy some of the perpetrator's juicy emails & post them up at all the local comicshops & distribute them to all the vendors at the local comicon. If u get discount/free photocopying u could also distribute his name & aliases to all the fanboys in the lineup for the comicon. SHAME him to death in his local comic community. The perp won't be able to buy/sell a comic locally for years. No 1 will want to deal w/ such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person npb. mad.gif

He says that he doesn't take it too hard hearing he never grew up from a guy who collects comic books and has little class in responding to people who have not wronged him the way you do.

BWAHAHAHA! Yeah CI, you best watch yourself before your tires are "mysteriously" slashed!!!

smirk.gif

You tell that sniveling little coward that if he ever feels he's wronged again, walk up to the person who did and lay him out. Otherwise he's just a scared little kid without the guts or courage to stand up for himself.

If you told me that you punched him in the gut, I'd say he probably had it coming. Instead you hide in the bushes like some snake and vandalize personal property for potentially thousands of dollars and risk a serious criminal record?

Wow, what a big man, and I'd watch it, some people have shotguns at the handy to keep slugs off their property. You might just end up a statistic.

I meant no offense in my chosen path of action. Unfortunately this NPB has no business or real interest in comics. I believe it is his obsession with e-stalking ebay ID: sigmaguy that lead him to win my auction.

Though your well thought out peaceful plot would work on someone with a stake in the comics business/industry/collecting community, this perp is outside of our realm of influence.

Thanks Odin!

I'm a patient guy and people cutting me off and cutting in line, I can relax and let go. But outright crime is a whole other story and when you have the chance to do something productive about it, sitting back is not the answer!

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm one of those guys with a double-share of adrenaline and have worked hard to move away from my bad- youth. So when you start tossing around terms like that, I resent it, because I work my off to be a model citizen when sometimes I feel otherwise. grin.gif

You tell that sniveling little coward that if he ever feels he's wronged again, walk up to the person who did and lay him out. Otherwise he's just a scared little kid without the guts or courage to stand up for himself.

You know like 10% of the story, yet you have a huge opinion on it. I see you seem to have a huge opinion on a lot of things, and you probably know very little about any of them. You remind me of Cliff Clavin from Cheers.

Brad

You know like 10% of the story, yet you have a huge opinion on it. I see you seem to have a huge opinion on a lot of things, and you probably know very little about any of them.

I know one thing for certain, I'm not a coward and never will be. If I ever got mad enough from a NPB (highly doubtful) you can be certain I wouldn't be skulking around the bushes.

Maybe it helps that I'm not exactly a 98-pound weakling, so I can't really relate to not have being able to handle yourself physically. Maybe if I was, I'd have a different opinion on his actions.

That is something for me to ponder, and for not thinking about that side of the equation, I do apologize.

Ricky, what's the best way to affect his brakes without him knowing. You seem to know about sabotage due to your family history! wink.gif

Ricky, you scare me. It seems like you have a lot of experience doing this type of stuff. Is this how you deal with your racing rivals? shocked.gif

lmao, no I am not like the weirdos from the fast & the furious. I just have a good imagination when it comes to this kind of stuff, so if someone really pisses me off I am prepared laugh.gif