• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DEATH ON THE NILE starring Gal Gadot, Kenneth Branagh (2/11/2022)
2 2

32 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

This is the sequel to "Murder on the Orient Express", right?   I liked that movie.  I'll check this one out as well.  

Correct! Where in the previous film Branagh played the inspector as well. I really liked that movie.

The good news is that Branagh (as Poirot) prefers the egg-headed Belgian as well -- I thought 'Orient Express' was good but not great, as Branagh sometimes needs to edit himself on his more extravagant choices.

Dan

56 minutes ago, Drummy said:

The good news is that Branagh (as Poirot) prefers the egg-headed Belgian as well -- I thought 'Orient Express' was good but not great, as Branagh sometimes needs to edit himself on his more extravagant choices.

Dan

I generally like Branagh Films.  I don't think Thor gets the love it deserves.

52 minutes ago, piper said:

I generally like Branagh Films.  I don't think Thor gets the love it deserves.

Totally agree! I very much appreciate that film and consider it in my MCU Top 10.

I found murder on the orient express to be enjoyable and look forward to seeing this.  I wonder though if this is more of a couch movie than a theater movie as I might want to pause and look for details to figure out whodunnit before the reveal in the end. 

@Bosco685 I’m glad to see that the horribly rude actress Gal Gadot was able to clean up her act and able to work with Kenneth Branagh on this movie after the way she and her horrible friends ruined Justice League for that misunderstood virtuoso of movie making Joss Whedon. 

On 1/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, Buzzetta said:

@Bosco685 I’m glad to see that the horribly rude actress Gal Gadot was able to clean up her act and able to work with Kenneth Branagh on this movie after the way she and her horrible friends ruined Justice League for that misunderstood virtuoso of movie making Joss Whedon. 

200.gif.18b001181d68fe1d7d0445ee31b51738.gif

On 8/19/2020 at 2:17 PM, piper said:

Very cool!  I read a lot of Agathie Christie back in the day.  I preferred the Hercules Poirot stories but any film with Gal Gadot has to be good, right?

I am calling Armie Hammer as the killer in the movie.. That guy has issues irl as well.

Edited by Wolverinex