• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bootleg CGC Graded Comics?
1 1

37 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Avi said:

Pretty much why I passed on this book. BUT (pun intended) it is like a real spider now.

It does look like a new and interesting style, if you ignore the obvious, but then the obvious is why it has not been done.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I almost want to buy one just to see what you actually get (aside from getting your money flat out stolen). This feedback on his account was funny though:

"eBay listing said they were LEGO. These are not LEGO. Copyright infringement!
Lot of 8 Super Heroes Avengers Minifigures LEGO Toys Captain Hulk Iron Man #"

On 8/19/2020 at 3:03 PM, Buzzetta said:

Wasn't there a guy here who ordered some comic from China and received a pair of sunglasses instead? 

image.png.a83bc18709d7a57afc384aba57685a1b.png

15 hours ago, JazzMan said:

Where is that webbing coming from?  hm

Reminds me of this other Korean gem.

image.png.eb829001b53945030cd835686cf46689.png

Spider-fins??? ???

On 8/19/2020 at 5:03 PM, Buzzetta said:

Wasn't there a guy here who ordered some comic from China and received a pair of sunglasses instead? 

I ordered a blanket once and received a much smaller generic floor mat.  Paypal ended up refunding me and opening an internal investigation on the company that I purchased from as they wanted me to return the item and pay for the shipping back to China.

2 hours ago, Crops068 said:

I ordered a blanket once and received a much smaller generic floor mat.  Paypal ended up refunding me and opening an internal investigation on the company that I purchased from as they wanted me to return the item and pay for the shipping back to China.

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, text that says 'Leatherette (91) Price: $86.34 FREE Shipping.'