• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed- Yukon Cornelius bringing you Gunsmokin’s silver and gold and bronze
5 5

68 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

No, that is unbelievable. I remember the first time I saw those pictures I was just blown away. And most of these were at one time tied up with string in bundles next to a trash can!

Indeed. Bang Zoom’s collection was as incredible as the story behind it.

3 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

What's the story?

Bundles of golden age books rescued from the curb. Bang Zoom acquired the bundles from the finder for somewhere in the neighborhood of $7500 I believe in the mid 70’s?

Several years ago Bang Zoom slowly started rolling out the books to show and shook the very foundations of the boards. Not sure of his health these days or if he is even still around.

Edited by gunsmokin

2 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

Bundles of golden age books rescued from the curb. Bang Zoom acquired the bundles from the finder for somewhere in the neighborhood of $7500 I believe?

Several years ago Bang Zoom slowly started rolling out the books to show and shook the very foundations of the boards. Not sure of his health these days or if he is even still around.

Is there a thread here on the boards about it? I have so many questions.

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

Is there a thread here on the boards about it? I have so many questions.

There's a huge thread somewhere in the golden age section. It's great reading. His collection is the stuff dreams are made of. I'd pay good money just to flip through it.