• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed- Yukon Cornelius bringing you Gunsmokin’s silver and gold and bronze
5 5

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Callaway29 said:

Aw man, not the same with the pics stripped...

Same with me. It’s like as if I’m reading a child’s book without pictures! Can it be restored to put back original photos for a temporary period for some of us who haven’t know about the story behind it? 

Hey Everyone,

Slight change of plans. Closing the thread at noon tomorrow. Offers welcomed. Would like to keep my first real sales thread small and somewhat easy to manage. Might re-open in a week or two. Will send invoices tomorrow night! Thanks! Jim

7 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

Hey Everyone,

Slight change of plans. Closing the thread at noon tomorrow. Offers welcomed. Would like to keep my first real sales thread small and somewhat easy to manage. Might re-open in a week or two. Will send invoices tomorrow night! Thanks! Jim

Man! Now I have to hangout with my family tonight? Boooo

2 hours ago, gunsmokin said:

Bundles of golden age books rescued from the curb. Bang Zoom acquired the bundles from the finder for somewhere in the neighborhood of $7500 I believe in the mid 70’s?

Several years ago Bang Zoom slowly started rolling out the books to show and shook the very foundations of the boards. Not sure of his health these days or if he is even still around.

He is good and is on Facebook.